4/21/08

Awards from Sandee




The rules for the *you make my day award* are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times yourself, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved.
This award designed by Greatfullivin of Gratitude Journal. The award is called Gratitude with Attitude Award.

I am very touched with these two awards given by Ms. Sandee of comedy plus! I am sure, you all know her.

So, for everyone in my blog roll, including Sandee of course, these are for you also. Thanks for taking time to visit me even if I am just new here in your world. Thank you for making me feel that indeed, I can be a part of it.

Thank you to Mo of the Manic Monday meme. I love his WW posts also.

You really make my days and you are all special!




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: