5/26/08

Financially healthy again

I have mentioned in one of my posts that my friend is actually indebted because of credit cards. I am not against the use of it but management is the key. I actually am maintaining at least three of them right now.

I am sure that most of you do get credit cards offers too! As long as you have a job, banks will even send you a pre-approved credit card ready for use. It is tempting, isn’t it? Nevertheless, you should not give in to that. It pays to study your options first. Better if you will get a credit card that has a low interest rate or none at all for certain purchases. If you think that you will be a heavy user, then you might want to look at those that offer great rewards and loyalty items in return. It is really helpful at times to get that plastic. You just have to know when, where and how to use it. Just like money, spend it wisely.

Do you want to know where to get information about these? You can log on to http://www.badcreditoffers.com/. They do not just provide reviews of credit cards but also of home loans and auto loans available. Much more, they have offers for those who have bad credit standing. I think, I should tell my friend about this. Maybe this could help her be financially healthy again.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: