5/14/08

The next commander in chief?

I have been to many sites that have been posting about Obama and Clinton. I recently read in the news that Clinton won it in West Virginia gaining more than 70% of the votes. It will really be a big thing for America to have a first woman president, right? Is the TV show “Commander in Chief “starring Gena Davis, quite a campaign for Hilary also? I just thought about it.

Even though I am from the Philippines, who would be the next US President, I think will affect the Filipinos and our country as a whole. Besides the fact that there are already many of us who are living in the States (as we call it), lots would still love to go there for greener pasture.

Yeah, I would love to fly there too!


credits:photobucket.com


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: