6/27/08

Light ideas!



Lighting is very important. Almost all rooms of the house have lights. Who would like to live in the dark? No one. Even the streets are being lighted up at night. Sometimes we like it bright. Some preferred it to be dim. Others do not like to put the light off even at bedtime. Good thing that somebody invented lamps.

Whenever we go to the malls, I cannot help but drop by at the lamp store. Oh, how I admire those fine art lamps! They exude romance and perfect for high ceiling houses. For other indoor needs, I think forecast lighting will fit in. By the way, these lamps are available online too! You can choose from a wide range of designs, sizes, colors and shades. Just visit http://www.farreys.com.

Hmn, I found quoizel lighting designs that are even perfect for the bathroom. I guess, it will not harm to beautify that area of the house. Outdoor lamps will also be perfect for the veranda. Great, great ideas! I am so excited and I am imagining our place right now with all the lamps to accentuate it!



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: