6/16/08

Personal loan :to make both ends meet

Sometimes, it is really hard to admit that you run out of cash. We wanted to keep it as a secret if possible. Even with our friends, we do not tell them or ask any help from them. We do not want to disturb them or maybe be rejected or for any other reasons. When I was still single, cash flow had never been a problem. Personal loan or any kind of loan for that matter is alien to me. Now that I have a family of my own, there are times that the monthly budget becomes short. Imagine, there is an electric bill, water bill, house rentals, phone bills, food and many other expenses. Sometimes there are things that may get you overboard like those out of the budget expenses like increase in tuition fees, oil price hike, and basically increase in prices of basic commodities without change in your salary .That is when a loan becomes useful.

In the office, almost everybody have availed all kinds of loans, and that is including me. I really never thought that I would need it at one point or another. I am thankful though that there are organizations that offer loans. They help make both ends meet.




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: