7/23/08

I am getting old

After a two-day vacation, I got back to the office yesterday. Whoa! Lots of work to do! I really feel exhausted. It is true, as I mentioned in the previous post, I caught colds! Well I already told my officemate that he was spreading the virus because he was sneezing loudly, meaning, he got no handkerchief. I think, I got it from him. Well I started sneezing yesterday also but he was first! LOL! Anyways, I just have to take lots of fluids. But wait, my right hip is also aching. Would that be because of prolonged sitting or I am already getting old? Oh, if only I can run away from ageing. I missed my youth terribly. Late nights or even managing not to sleep for more than 48 hours. Yes, I used to do that when I was younger. However, our body is not like a well-oiled machine. Okay, I accept, I am getting old.



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: