7/17/08

Is there really a delay?

This is the first time I encountered that I have been paid already by a certain advertiser as seen in their website yet the amount has not been reflected in my paypal account. I can say this because whenever my friend transfers to me--paypal to paypal, this is real time meaning once she pressed the button transfer and it was confirmed to have been sent, it will actually be there at my account. But now, it says in one of my advertiser's payment summary that the amount has been paid but I have not received anything yet. Well, paypal has not e-mailed me also regarding the particular pay out. Maybe, it is still in process? Okay, I will wait until tomorrow and if it is not there yet, then maybe, rather definitely, I will check this and find out what could be happening.

No comments: