7/23/08

Manage it

Sometimes I feel so tired that I wanted to just stop, take a rest and sleep the whole day. Then, the song or lyrics, “work hard for themoney…” plays on my mind. Then, I will get psychosomatic ailments like a headache that cannot be cured or stomach pains. I will feel anxious and do not want to talk to anybody. Worse, if I cannot keep it to myself and easily gets irritated, becomes short-tempered and the people inside the house will be affected. Then, I will realize…it is only about money. I can earn it. I just have to work harder. But then again, what if I needed it now, especially if the budget was not managed because of things beyond my control? Oh, during theses times, I would really like to stop all the worrying and just get a cash advance loan.

The above scenario happens to most people, including me. I know that getting a loan would mean paying for it but at least it could aid me in the present situation that has to be addressed. There are loan facilities that offer low rates so I just have to choose them. I would not want a loan that would mean a cyclical pattern of paying, getting a loan again then paying again and so on. I would prefer a controlled one.

No comments: