7/19/08

When it rains, it pours

This saying is true or has been experienced by almost everyone. Those points in your life that you feel very blessed. I can say that it is raining here and water is pouring in. Literally, two days ago we had a typhoon, Helen and thank God that there is no news of any destruction or sinking ship unlike what Frank had left. Going back to the topic, I am thankful that I got many assignments. Those may not be as big time as others may but it is helping us in a very big way. I then thought when was the last time that I thank God for my blessings? All I do is ask every time I pray. Now, I would like to bring back to Him all the Glory and praise and much thanks for all that He is giving us. God is so good all the time!




Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: