8/3/08

Dolphy at 80

I am watching Dolphy’s 80th Birthday celebration. He is a local artist here in the Philippines. The Comedy King. The show is now on the ending part I guess as Sharon Cuneta, the Mega Star had finished singing for him. Right now, a flashback of his life is being narrated by those who become a part of his life in one way or another.
One lucky man. Alive and kicking at 80. However, since most of his friends left him already like Fernando Poe Jr.- King of Philippine Movies/Action King, he always says that everybody including him has his sunrise and sunset. We are all going to meet the end of the road.

I am now 47 years old and my son is only four. If I reached 80, that will be a very wonderful blessing for me.

photosource:http://tl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dolphy

No comments: