8/3/08

When to let go?

If the doctor will tell you, let her go because she is already brain dead. You see that she is still breathing though. What would you do? Have you ever been in that situation?

My wife lost his father July 13, 1996. He was 70 years old. He died of hypovolemic shock as stated in his dearth certificate. I was not able to join her that time because I was still working overseas then. It was painful for her. She was only 23 years old and the oldest. The doctor came to her and told her that my father-in-law is gone and just breathing because of life support. She did not know what to do. As if she was carrying the world on her shoulders. She cried and cried. No, she did not listen to the doctor. She said that they had to do everything.

I could imagine the pain of having your loved one died on your arms.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: