5/12/09

Seek help from the experts

My wife asked me recently to think of a good business. Saving money is not enough because it is just it. Yes, I feel some pressure because I am the man in the family and I really should be the one to make sure that our future is secured. But, how and when to start? I am really not comfortable of spending the whole chunk of our savings to a venture that I am not sure would succeed.

She suggested that maybe we could offer services online. After all, everybody is into internet these days thus there would be a sure market. Now, we have to at least have the idea or the data of who the internet users are and what they want. After that we could decide on what service or product to offer. Next is to work on our image or what you call, Internet Branding. I am thinking of hiring the services of Brand Identity Guru. I read from their site that they could really help us to get BIG. I know that success would not be overnight but still it is best to seek help from the experts. By doing that, I could even save time and would be able to jump start my internet business the soonest.

No comments: