6/26/09

Study table

We need to replace the lamp at the living room. It is dim and not very good for reading. My son usually does his homework at the area. I am now looking for discount lighting because of budget considerations. Better yet, my son could just study somewhere else in the house where there is better lighting.

I am also thinking of making a study table with installed lighting so that it would really be more conducive for learning. Moreover, my son's eyes would not be harmed because of insufficient light. He could see his notes well.

I could still remember the one I made for my wife when she was still in College. If only I could pull that out from their old house. However, nobody lives there anymore. Too bad, she was not able to bring it here. Anyways, I would just make a new one.

No comments: