7/18/09

The daughter who loves gadgets

My friend's daughter loves taking pictures and videos. After taking some shots and motions, she would write something about it in her blog. She is nineteen years old. She is studious too and as a matter of fact, would already be graduating from college this March. For her thesis, she asked her Mom for a laptop! her mother gave in to her request since she knows that her daughter really needs it. Just a while ago, my friend called me and is asking about camcorders. She said that her daughter is asking for a camcorder this time. Well, I do not see anything wrong with it since it is a good investment. If they buy one, they could use it for a long period of time until they decide to replace it with a new one. I just told her to choose a good brand.

No comments: