7/30/09

Good job, Mr. President!

I am not talking about Obama here or about the president of our country. We have a woman for a president, here! Anyways, I am talking about the president of our home owners' association. I think he is doing a good job. Our house is opposite their house. This morning, we were awaken by the barking of so many dogs. Apparently, there is an anti-rabies campaign going on. There is free rabies vaccine for all the dogs in the neighborhood.

Yesterday, there was the owner of the popular junk shop in town collecting all the old newspapers, plastics and used bottles and other kinds of useful junk. That is a lifetime campaign.

He has other projects and one that I would like to materialize involves security. Our subdivision does not have a security guard. Anyways, we are a small community. I heard also that others do not like to pay additional monthly dues.

Anyways, I would like to say thank you to Mr. President for all his good projects. I hope he reads blogs. Well, we are not that close and I am not really into politics. I prefer to stay at the sidelines.
Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments: