7/30/09

My idea of a family vacation

Our son always dream of a family vacation at the snow. Yes, playing with snowballs and making a snowman. His idea is that he has a baby brother or a sister whom he would throw snowballs at. He said that there would be two teams. He would team up with me and the supposed little brother or sister would team up with his Mom. It is really funny.

Anyways, that is not my idea of a family vacation. I want to go to a private resort by the beach where we could enjoy exotic food and good service. I would like to go to a place where I could really relax. I read that in Mexico, there are so many private beaches, virgin at that.

Maybe when my son is bigger, we would fly him already to different places. As of now, we have to content ourselves with the swimming pool.

No comments: