8/2/09

Remembering Mom


Today marks the death anniversary of our mother. It has been a year since that very sorrowful day. I woke up with a call that our mother left us already.

I could still recall a week before her death, I and my son passed by their house and brought her some rice cakes. She was very happy. She loved sweet food.

I know that she is at peace right now.

We would be having a celebration of her first death anniversary later in the afternoon. There would be a mass offering for her soul. Then, there would be some food. I would cook merienda for everybody. It would just be only a family affair though. Everyone who would remember is welcome .

Wherever you are, Mom. Please continue to be our angel.

photo credits: BetoMatheus from webshots.com

Add to Technorati Favorites



No comments: