8/8/09

The shrimp story

My wife was craving for shrimps. It was already eleven AM and she wanted to eat shrimps for lunch. We decided to just buy fresh ones and cook it on our own rather than eating at the nearby restaurant. Well, it would be cheaper and we could splurge on a kilo to compare with four to five pieces being served in the restaurant. So, off I went to the grocery store with my motorcycle. I arrived home at around 1230 PM. My motorcycle stopped and needed some repair. That was one of those times that I wished I had brought a motorcycle jack so that I could easily find out for myself what went wrong. Anyways, it was just a spark plug and good thing that I was able to buy one at the repair shop which happened to be two blocks away from the place when my big bike stopped.

All's well that ends well. We were able to eat that very hearty lunch. My wife was satisfied. I wonder what she would want come dinner time.

No comments: