10/20/10

The friend's husband

Regency Beauty Institute is the school to go if you want to pursue that dream of beautifying others! Check out the cosmetology school in Phoenix. I wonder if the wife of one of our office mates is studying there. They have decided to go for that long distance love affair even though it means lot of sacrifices. It will pay off in time, anyways.

The husband of one of our friends is also a hair dresser. He said that he might go to Regency Beauty Institute for more knowledge. He plans to have his own salon too. His wife, who is actually the friend of my wife will be the one to spend for his education. It is a good investment. Now, my wife is asking me if I want to go too! :)

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

No comments: