12/22/10

Act now and save

It has been a year! Almost. Well, with only few days left, let me be the first one to greet you Happy 2011! Another year to make plans. I dare not to look at my previous resolutions because I feel that I was not able to accomplish anything. You know, all those things I wrote about savings and investment like buy gold bullion and all. We have not really realized that yet. I know that we should not be hard on ourselves. One of our friends always says that life is short and we should make the most out of it. Live and let live? I do not know… Our son is only seven years old. I always put that inside my mind. His future is very important to us. Thus, I guess, we should stop procrastinating. We should act now. Plans are good. Implementing is better. Benefiting from the previous two is best!

No comments: