1/22/11

The achiever

Time for my wife's stories! Well, she told me about one of her girlfriends who is planning to go to Regency Beauty Institute. This friend of hers, I know also. She is close member to the family, actually. This early, this friend of ours already bought the most expensive makeups in town. She also wants to invest in brushes. I wonder how much it really costs since I am a man, huh! Anyways, she is beautiful even without make-up thus I know that she will be the most beautiful make-up artist if ever. Well, she said that she wants to be called a stylist, instead. She will also study hair cutting and overall body make-up. I know she can do it as she has always been an achiever.

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 10217 North Metro Parkway West – Phoenix, AZ 85051

No comments: