1/5/11

No excuses

It was a dreaded Holiday season for me. I had and still have sore throat until now. My wife told me that I should go back to the doctor already. I am getting so sickly. It goes with age? I do not want to be like this. I know some people who are in their 70s and 80s but still healthy and can still do a lot of things. My wife has been reminding me of my diet. I am a diabetic and has not been following the diabetic diet. Stubborn me?

We have been eating. What do you expect in a Holiday season? There are lots of party invitations. We get out of control. No excuses, I know. If there is a will, there is a way.

It is New Year. I know we have to change bad old habits.

By the way, I guess I have not greeted everyone a Happy New Year? Have a great year ahead, folks! Cheers! Here's to a fruitful 2011!

No comments: