2/17/11

Gift giving technique

Do you have a blackberry phone? If you have one, then lucky you! I have always wanted a blackberry phone. You know, for businessmen, it proves to be really useful. I am not a big businessman yet but I guess, that should not stop me to buy a Blackberry. I will in no time, I am sure. Well, my wife and I have this technique of giving gifts to each other but the gift that we will give is something that we also like and we can also use. Hahahaha! Well, find it weird or funny or what but I think it is practical. Well, she has given me a Nokia N8 already, which I think she likes very much as she loves taking videos and pictures. Now, it is my turn. I will buy her a Blackberry phone complete with blackberry case for her birthday. I hope that she will love it too!

No comments: