2/17/11

The manager and the cashier

She is in a good mood or what? My wife was asking me if I still have money. How sweet of her! Well, since she has all the money or she is our cashier in the family, she never forgets to ask us or give us not just enough for what we need but even some excess. She herself does not want to limit her expenses or maybe push it in a way that she will be pressured or both of us will just think and compute everyday of what to spend and what to save. Budgeting is hard, I know, that is why I leave it to her. So far, so good. We have a little savings. At times, we have to make a payday advance though, especially when there are unexpected expenses like birthday party invitations, office gatherings, or emergency matters. I salute my wife because in spite of financial challenges at times, she still can manage.

No comments: