12/18/11

Insurance is assurance

When you say wholesale, it means more affordable. Almost all goods can be bought in wholesale. Did you know that even insurance can be wholesale? Check out www.wholesaleinsurance.net.

My wife is an insurance advocate. She was influenced by her previous boss. It is a good thing because when I was working abroad, my wife was able to buy two plans. One educational and one life insurance.

Insurance is something that everyone must have. I believe in other countries, there are certain types of insurance that is required for every individual. Here in our country, there are certain required payments that employees regularly pay. Come to think of it, those can be considered as insurance.

Insurance, as I have said before is forced savings. Insurance is assurance.

No comments: