12/3/11

Party, party

First time that my wife got worried of a Christmas Party that she is going to attend. Last year, she attended a Hawaiian party and she just let it passed, meaning she just borrowed a floral dress from a friend, attended the party then go home. Somehow, no effort at all. That is considering that she had to blend in to a group that she barely knew for a month. Well, I advised her to attend since she was new to the group. Yes, she had to socialize.

A year has passed. Now, another party. The theme? Well, not that simple, I guess considering my wife's simple personality. Now, she has to rock on! Her friend will lend her some baraka jewelry that will add to the feel. All she needs to worry about is the glam rock outfit. Yes, I am thinking of blacks and leather jacket.

No comments: